The Senior Resource Council is seeking a Part-Time Executive Director
PART TIME WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF FULL-TIME. The Executive Director is the key management leader of the Senior Resource Council. The Executive Director is responsible for overseeing the administration, programs and strategic plan of the organization. Other key duties include fundraising, marketing, and community outreach. The position reports directly to the Board of Directors. Position could go Full-Time in within the next year.
Marketing/Active Fund Raising & New Membership attainment
- Responsible for Marketing activity & success including fund raising & Events
- Successfully generating new revenue streams and improving financial results
- Establishes relationships with individuals and organizations of influence including funders, partner agencies, new members/companies, and volunteers.
- Develops relationships with potential new members and influences to join the SRC
- Responsible for advertising, social media, and overall marketing of the organization.
Board Governance: Works with board to fulfill the organization mission.
- Responsible for leading the Senior Resource Council in a manner that supports and guides the organization’s mission as defined by the Board of Directors.
- Responsible for communicating effectively with the Board and providing, in a timely and accurate manner, all information necessary for the Board to function properly and to make informed decisions.
Financial Performance and Viability: Develops resources sufficient to ensure the financial health of the organization.
- Responsible for fundraising and developing other revenues necessary to support the Senior Resource Council’s mission.
Organization Mission and Strategy: Works with board and staff to ensure that the mission is fulfilled through programs, strategic planning, and community outreach.
- Responsible for coordination of the Senior Resource Council’s Events/ programs that carry out the organization’s mission.
- Responsible for the enhancement of the Senior Resource Council’s image by being active and visible in the community and by working closely with other professional, civic and private organizations.
Organization Operations: Oversees and implements appropriate resources to ensure that the operations of the organization are appropriate
- Proven experience of a minimum of 3 years plus as an Executive Director or senior non-profit management experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Transparent and high integrity leadership.
- Proven track record of Marketing/Sales skills and success
- Experience and skill in working with a Board of Directors.
- High level strategic thinking and planning. Ability to envision and convey the organization’s strategic future to the staff, board, volunteers and donors.
- Ability to effectively communicate the organization’s mission to donors, volunteers and the overall community.
- Strong ability and experience to manage Social Media for the organization (Webpage updates, Facebook, Weekly Newsletter, Constant Contact, Instagram etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and collaborate with volunteers and Board of Directors.
- A history of successfully generating new revenue streams and improving financial results.
- Active fundraising experience. Excellent donor relations skills and understanding of the funding community.
- Previous success in establishing relationships with individuals and organizations of influence including funders, partner agencies and volunteers.
- Solid organizational abilities, including planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation.
- Strong financial management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision making and reporting.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong public speaking ability.
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of energy.