December General Membership Meeting | December 16; 8:30 am - 9:30 am
Let’s wrap up 2020 with a look at the positive side. We know that good things have happened and that COVID-19 has given many of us opportunities to deliver services in new and different ways. Join us for Stories of Endurance, where members share successful programs, caregivers going the extra mile and the new ways of meeting the needs of your clients.
Virtual Happy Hour | Thursdays 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
November 19, we will not host SRC Virtual Happy Hour. We encourage you to join the Marketing and Admissions Game Night!
Peak Vista needs your help!
- Sleeping bags
- small first aid kit
- back packets
- travel tooth brush and tooth paste
- Cap stick
- Hand sanitizer
- Hand warmers
- Gift card for gas
- Gift card for Groceries
Support Groups for Caregivers
- Veterans Caregivers
- Lewy Body Dementia Caregivers
- Grieving through Dementia: A support group to discuss anticipatory grief
- Younger Onset Caregivers
- New Beginnings : A support group for those grieving the loss of a loved one
- Adult Children Caregiver Group: A support group for children car-ing for aging parents
- Men’s Caregiver Group
- Adult Children Caregiver Group: A support group for children caring for aging parents
- Women’s Caregiver Group
- Frontotemporal Dementia Caregiver Group
- Sandwich Generation Caregiver Group: A support group for those raising children and caring for an elder with dementia
Regional Education Programs
- visit www.alz.org/crf
- call the 24/7 Helpline at 1.800.272.3900
Project Angel Heart | Meal Delivery, Free of Charge
Project Angel Heart delivers meals to people living with many different types of diagnosed illnesses, including cancer, ESRD, heart failure, MS, COPD, ALS, HIV/AIDS (over 150 different primary illnesses). Our clients face difficulties preparing a nutritionally appropriate meal, either due to their illness, treatments, and/or physical and/or mental disability.
We serve people regardless of age. Currently our youngest client is 1 and our oldest is 101. Dependents of clients are also eligible to receive meal delivery at no charge.
Our meals are prepared to meet the nutritional requirements of our clients. Meals are prepared fresh each day. Every Saturday, clients receive frozen meals that are easily reheated in an oven or microwave, as well as bread, soup, milk and fruit.
Memories in the Making | Virtual Gallery
Click here to see the Gallery page and marvel at the beautiful expressions created by those in our community living with memory loss.