Senior Resource Council Membership is open to all businesses and organizations that work with seniors in any capacity in the Pikes Peak Region. The population of older adults (65+) in El Paso County is predicted to grow by 179% by 2040. Now is the time to hone your skills and grow your knowledge of the senior population in our area. The Senior Resource Council serves as your partner in this journey by providing educational and networking events, resources, information, sponsorship and volunteer opportunities to accomplish these goals.
- Collaborate with fellow members on issues impacting day-to-day operations
- Stay informed of trends and best practices to become the best in your field
- Build your referral network of other trusted, quality senior-industry professionals
- Serve the community and give back through volunteerism and sponsorship
- Be involved in shaping the future of the aging-services industry in the Pikes Peak region